Monday, August 07, 2006

Bon voyage RAVI


Very few of you seem to have visited my blog. Those who did gave their feedbacks on IM rather than on the comments. Would appreciate it a lot if all of you can leave some comments on my blog.

I hope to do some outsourcing here by requesting some of my friends to write here. I hope that some well known bloggers like Samanth, Ravi, Mensa would do the honours by helping a friend :))

The first post wouldn't have interested a lot of people. It was intended for a few die hard fans who still follow first divison scores regularly. Will try and write more contomperary blogs henceforth.

One of my close friends is going to Florida tomorrow to pursue his higher education. All the best and bon voyage Ravi.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enna da, enna pannare?? What happened to Merill Lynch? - supi

8:44 AM  
Blogger Sami AR said...

Lemme take the privilage of posting the first comment in this Blog.

hehe as u mentioned first division cricket is not for me! I've even stopped watching international matches but did go through your first post and Ramesh playing for Kerala was a news for me :)

and looking forward for more....

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah!!! another one succumbs to the pull of blogging!!!!!!

Looking fwd to more posts from you

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am deeply touched by your gesture da...

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am deeply touched by your gesture da...

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to comment in your blog. I am a bit amused that no one from your (really big ) circle hasn'td done that yet.

One more simple clue for identifing your new quiz-mate

"we" removed from captian's name

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home